Staff Designer Part Time & Full Time
Stuart Silk Architects, established in 1981, is an award-winning Seattle architecture firm specializing custom residential architecture. We view architecture as a calling and a craft; an art form and an alliance. As an employee owned company (ESOP), we’re looking for motivated team-oriented individuals to contribute to the firm’s ongoing success. We are organized into teams of two or three people and we are looking for candidates who are interested in working on all phases of the design and documentation.
What You Have:
- Master or Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture
- Auto CAD, Sketch Up and Revit proficiency
- 3 years custom residential and/or commercial experience
- Flexibility & the ability to embrace change
- Outstanding listening skills
What You’ll Do:
- Participate in all phases of a project including schematic design, design development, construction documents and limited construction administration, under the supervision of a Project Manager
- Zoning, feasibility, entitlement and other preliminary research
- Research of new materials, products and technologies, including high performance and sustainable building practices
- 3-D computer modeling
- Meet with clients and contractors
What You’ll Get:
- Competitive salary
- Paid vacation, sick/personal leave and 8 paid holidays
- Medical, dental and vision insurance including HSA and FSA
- Buss pass or transportation allowance
- Partial reimbursement for continuing education and licensing expenses
- Awesome coworkers!
What You’ll Bring:
Application materials may be submitted to Liev Fimbres, email@example.com
Stuart Silk Architects encourages and supports each employee’s goals and professional development. We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.