Part Time Staff Designer – 20 hours/week minimum
Stuart Silk Architects seeks a part time salaried Staff Designer, who will work from their home office. The ideal candidate will live within 30 minutes of our Wallingford office to easily attend meetings as needed.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Stuart Silk Architects is a Seattle architecture firm specializing in contemporary and traditional architecture in the Pacific Northwest. The firm is committed to sustainable architecture and has designed a number of LEED projects. We are organized into teams of two or three people and we are looking for candidates who are interested in working on all phases of the design and documentation.
- Auto CAD, Sketch Up, Revit
- Master or Bachelor degree in Architecture
- minimum 5 years custom residential experience
Please submit the following:
- all phases of a project including schematic design, design development, construction drawings and limited construction administration under the supervision of project manager
- zoning, feasibility, entitlement
- product research
- 3-D computer modeling
- minimum 20 hours per week
- attend meetings in our Wallingford office as needed
Stuart Silk Architects encourages and supports each employee’s goals and professional development.
Stuart Silk Architects provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Send resume and portfolio to Office Administrator, Abby Best, firstname.lastname@example.org.