07 Sep Staff Designer
Stuart Silk Architects seeks a full time salaried Staff Designer. Proficiency in Revit is required; the ideal candidate will be ready to hit the ground running.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Stuart Silk Architects is a Seattle architecture firm specializing in contemporary and traditional architecture in the Pacific Northwest. The firm is committed to sustainable architecture and has designed a number of LEED projects. We are organized into teams of two or three people and we are looking for candidates who are interested in working on all phases of the design and documentation.
- Fluency in Revit, Auto CAD, and Sketch Up
- Master or Bachelor degree in Architecture
- minimum 6 years custom residential experience
Please submit the following:
- all phases of a project including schematic design, design development, construction drawings and limited construction administration under the supervision of project manager
- zoning research and general project feasibility
- product research
- 3-D computer modeling
Stuart Silk Architects encourages and supports each employee’s goals and professional development.
Following a trial period, SSA offers employees benefits, including Life/AD&D, Short Term Disability, Health and Dental. Employees can enter the 401K plan upon satisfying the eligibility period. Additional details available upon request.
Stuart Silk Architects provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Send resume and portfolio to Office Administrator, Abby Best, email@example.com.